Nobody Has Asked My Opinion But If They Did I Would Tell Them:
- If I had to do it over again I would have asked my father to take me for golf lessons when I was a kid. I should have done the same for my son.
- For many professions a college degree is a must. But more and more we are realizing it is not mandatory for someone to be successful.
- As a follow-up. Colleges and Universities should be investigated for what they are charging for tuition. It’s criminal.
- The most overused word in sports today is GREAT. However no matter what measurement you want to use LeBron James at age 37 is still great.
- About the only good thing during the height of the pandemic was when fans could not attend high school sporting events. I say that because kids could just play and not worry about their parents.
- While I’m looking forward Season 4, Part 2 of “Ozark” (Netflix, April 29) I’m filling the void by binge watching Formula 1: Drive to Survive which is also on Netflix. It’s all about the drivers, managers and team owners involved in the world’s fastest support. It’s riveting!
- Unless you follow girls high school basketball at the shore you likely don’t know Tom Brennan. Earlier this week he coached his 653rd and last game at Middletown South, ending a rather distinguished 26-year career. He also did it while being a true gentleman on and off the court which is just as noteworthy in my book.
- I’m actually excited about losing an hour’s sleep Saturday night because we are setting the clocks ahead. Sunset is 7:01pm Sunday which is something to celebrate. Now we just need sunshine and warmer weather.
Your Official 2022 PNC Bank Arts Center Concert Schedule