Contact Us

Jackson Apartment Fire Sparked By Sleepy Smoker

A fire breaks out in a Jackson apartment after the resident falls asleep while smoking Saturday morning.

Early Saturday morning fire in Jackson
Early Saturday morning fire in Jackson (Ocean County Police Blotter via Facebook)

According to the Asbury Park Press, it sparked around 12:30 a.m. on the couch where the man fell asleep.

Firefighters contained the damage to 815 Brewers Bridge Rd. within Prospect Pointe Apartments.  The fire marshal is investigating,  but it is believed the blaze started on the couch.

 

The resident was examined for smoke inhalation at Kimball Medical Center.

 

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://shoresportsnetwork.com using your Facebook account.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Shore Sports Network quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Shore Sports Network quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!