VOTE: WindMill Pepsi Shore Conference Photo of the Week
Every season, high school athletic programs provide for plays that often leave us shaking our heads in amazement and even disbelief. That’s why the Shore Sports Network uses many sources in putting together great photos each week submitted by our very talented photographers. SSN has partnered with The WindMill & Pepsi will post the top photos for our audience to vote on every week.
Take a look at the photos submitted by our photographers, Richard O'Donnell, Ray Richardson, and Tom Smith and cast your vote to select the top photo of the week.
The poll will run through Friday at noon.
WEEK 1 PHOTOS FROM THE SHORE CONFERENCE
1) Rumson-Fair Haven's Owen Sullivan looks for running room during the Bulldogs' 14-0 Week 2 victory over Donovan Catholic (Richard O'Donnell).
2) Toms River North sophomore quarterback Micah Ford shakes a tackle during a Week 1 game vs. Colts Neck. Ford had over 100 yards passing and rushing and scored all three TRN touchdowns. (Richard O'Donnell)
3) Rumson-Fair Haven senior quarterback Colin Kennedy throws a pass during the Bulldogs' Week 2 14-0 victory over Donovan Catholic. (Richard O'Donnell)
4) Ocean's Tyler Douglas reaches across the goal line to take the lead with three minutes left in the Raritan vs. Ocean Game (Tom Smith)
5) Raritan's QB Benjamin Hutchins running the Rocket offense to perfection. (Toms Smith).
6) Middletown North's Peter Dempsey gets the sack during the Middletown North vs Freehold Township game. (Tom Smith)
7) Freehold Township's Danielle Howard makes the defensive slide to take away the ball during the Freehold Township vs Manalapan Game. (Tom Smith)
8) RBC WR Jaidin Haynes looks for yards after the catch during the Caseys' Week 0 34-0 win over Timber Creek. (Ray Rich Photography)
9) Toms River North's Jared Brown (Ray Rich Photography)
10) Middletown South senior Ryan St. Clair (27) celebrates a big play with assistant coach Marc Tomo. (Ray Rich Photography).
11) Middletown South's Jake Williamson bursts through the line during the Eagles' 15-12 victory over Manasquan in Week 1. (Ray Rich Photography)